As well as owning a million and one sex toys, I also possess a number of erotic texts, guides, and books on sex and sex work. Once I’ve gotten through my backlog of sex toy reviews, I’ll start writing reviews of the books below, rate how accessible they are (are the tips useful for someone with a disability) and even try out the tips mentioned. Once a book has been reviewed, I will link the review to the book below!
Please note, just because I own a book, does not mean I endorse it. I own some books for reference *grumbles about 50 Shades*, some books because they were cheap (mainly erotica, and some to broaden knowledge and to see if our opinions clash. I’m a fan of reading and learning all I can.
Here’s the ever-growing list of books I own!
- Sex Workers Unite: A History of the Movement from Stonewall to SlutWalk Paperback by Melinda Chateauvert
- Coming Out Like a Porn Star by Jiz Lee
- Insatiable: Porn – A Love Story by Asa Akira
- Playing the Whore: The Work of Sex Work by Melissa Gira Grant
- Working Sex: Sex Workers Write About a Changing Industry by Annie Oakley
- Thriving in Sex Work: Heartfelt Advice for Staying Sane in the Sex Industry: A Self-Help Book for Sex Workers by Lola Davina
- The Feminist Porn Book: The Products of Producing Pleasure
- Working Sex: Sex WorkersWrite About a Changing Industry
- Ho Tactics: Hot to MindF**k A Man into Spending
- 22,000 Videos Sold: My Fetish Self-Exploration Turn into Real Money by Sinna Just
- After Pornified by Anne G Sabo
- Asarotica by Asa Akira